This is an intensive two-day training that provides in-depth technical information on troubleshooting and making improvements to industrial compressed air systems. This training is designed to help end users as well as industry solution providers learn how to:
- Collect and use data and tools to assess the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of a compressed air system;
- Develop and use a system profile;
- Implement a system maintenance program;
- Address air quality, highest pressure requirements and high-volume intermittent applications;
- Understand complex control system strategies;
- Align the supply side to demand side operation;
- Explain the value of heat recovery; and
- Successfully sell compressed air improvement projects to management.
When you register, you will be sent an information packet including materials you will complete prior to the training. This information will be critical as you use data to calculate cost and performance in your specific facility. To register for the training please follow this link, www.regonline.com/121neea-industrialtraining.