Compressed air system assessment and analysis software
A software package to help you maximize the efficiency and performance of your compressed air system(s) through improved operations and maintenance (O&M) practices.
Contact the EERE Information Center at 1-877-337-3463 to request a CD-ROM version of the AIRMaster+ software.
The CAC is pleased to announce the availability of LogTool software a data importation and analysis aid for users of AIRMaster+ software. Developed by SBW Consulting, Inc. and the Compressed Air Challenge™, with financial support from CAC sponsors, LogTool is designed to assist in the analysis of compressed system performance measurements. It is a companion tool for AIRMaster+, available from the CAC and the US Department of Energy.
LogTool is designed to:
- Import data which is exported from different types of data loggers.
- Select logger data channels and modify their properties, e.g., name, type, units, etc.
- View data values for one or more logger channels.
- Display trend plots with one or two Y axes.
- Display scatter plots.
- Display daytype plots in the format that is needed for AIRMaster
- Download the Tool (19.8 MB)