This is an intensive two-day training that provides in-depth technical information on troubleshooting and making improvements to industrial compressed air systems. This training is designed to help end users as well as industry solution providers learn how to:
- Collect and use data and tools to assess the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of a compressed air system;
- Develop and use a system profile;
- Implement a system maintenance program;
- Address air quality, highest pressure requirements and high-volume intermittent applications;
- Understand complex control system strategies;
- Align the supply side to demand side operation;
- Explain the value of heat recovery; and
- Successfully sell compressed air improvement projects to management.
When you register, you will be sent an information packet including materials you will complete prior to the training. This information will be critical as you use data to calculate cost and performance in your specific facility.
Advanced Management of Compressed Air Systems - up to $750 per person
Training held from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. (2-day course)
Sorry, No Refunds within One Week of Seminar Date
For more information about upcoming training dates, please click here to link directly to the training calendar or email email@example.com for more information.