Jeff Yarnall has over 40 years’ experience with compressed air and process vacuum systems, including; system design, applications, installation, troubleshooting, maintenance, controls and energy audits. Recently Jeff accepted the post of Northern California Branch Manager after serving 20 years as the Auditing and Consulting Group Manager at Rogers Machinery. This move essentially takes Jeff back to his roots servicing Northern California. Jeff still conducts investment grade energy studies to reduce energy costs and improve system performance.
Over 1800 people have attended Jeff’s classes on compressor maintenance, system optimization, and the Compressed Air Challenge with excellent reviews. In addition to classroom theory, Jeff uses field experience of over 950 audits to illustrate the practical side of compressed air systems operations.
Professional and Civic Affiliations
• Registered Professional Engineer, State of Oregon
• Instructor, Level 1 and Level 2, Compressed Air Challenge, US Dept of Energy
• Qualified Air Master+ Software Specialist
• Bonneville Power Administration, Technical Support Pool
• Bonneville Power Administration, Energy Smart Industrial Partners, Technical Support Pool
• Past President, Rotary Club of Tigard
• Past Chairman, Rotary International D5100 Youth Exchange Program
• Treasurer, Professional Engineers of Oregon, Columbia River Chapter
• BS, Environmental Resources Engineering, Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA, 1986
• “Better than a Crystal Ball”, Chemical Processing, May 2003